Sidewalk and Streetlight Repair Request
Sidewalks are owned and maintained by the City of Charlotte. Those in need of repair (broken, uneven, etc) should be reported by calling 311, submitting an online request, or via the CLT+ app.
Streetlight lamps and posts located within Old Stone Crossing are serviced by Duke Energy and they require pinpoint accuracy for repair requests. We urge homeowners to report the issue directly through Duke Energy. Please see below how to easily accomplish this in 3 EASY steps by clicking on the link below and about 1 minute of your time.