Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
ARC provides guidance to the Board regarding the architectural needs and standards for the Community. These include, but are not limited to, the preservation, safety, and enhancement of the physical and aesthetic environment, as well as the procedures for submission, review, and approval of architectural plans.
for more details and Architectural Request Form.
Committee Chair: Jessica Simmons
The OSC Parking Committee is focused on addressing parking issues by:
1. Providing educational information to residents regarding illegal parking
2. Partnering with OSC Security, Mecklenburg County Code Enforcement and Charlotte Mecklenburg Police (when necessary) to enforce the Mecklenburg County Parking ordinances
park in prohibited manners outlines on the on the OSC Parking Info
page is illegal and could result in parking citation(s) and associated fine(s) ranging from $25 - $100 per occurrence by CMPD. As a community, let’s work together to improve the safety of our streets by parking appropriately, with respect to our neighbors and the law.
If you are interested in joining the OSC Parking Committee please contact email@example.com
Committee Chair: David 'Sammy' Taylor
Acts as liaison with the pool management company to oversee pool maintenance, hours of operating and staffing of lifeguards. During the pool season, meets weekly with pool management company manager to review pool maintenance. Organizes all pool parties and movie nights during the season for our residents.
Neighborhood Watch Committee
Acts as extra eyes and ears for the police and other law enforcement agencies as deemed appropriate, advising and assisting the Board of Directors in creating a safe, crime-free community. Committee members help promote community crime awareness and prevention, organizes and head the Neighborhood Crime Watch program, and is the contact for all Crime Watch related issues.
Committee Chair: Garry Baldwin
It is our mission to establish strong community traditions and promote a positive spirit among the neighbors and families of Old Stone Crossing at Caldwell Creek by sponsoring activities that improve the quality of life of residents and contribute to the wellbeing of our community-at-large.
Our responsibilities include the following:
- Brainstorm ideas for community social events and outreach efforts
- Communicate planned events to the community (via web, email, signage, etc.)
- Execute the proposed events. Some examples: annual Easter egg hunt, fall festival, ice cream socials, and holiday parties
- Create an annual budget with estimated cost for proposed events; generate an itemized budget and submit to the HOA Board for approval prior to spending committee funds.
Committee Chair: Michelle Jones
The Tech Committee will be responsible for the following:
1. Oversight of Apps, cameras, computers, printers, scanners, telephones, faxes, copiers, computer software, website and any other information gathering, storing and technology support of OSC.
2. Review of leases and contracts for all tech related equipment, systems, and software programs.
3. Recommendations to the Board of Directors with regard to technology needs and efficiencies that could positively impact the community's livability and desirability.
4. Additional tasks as assigned by the board for technology improvements and risk management.
Committee Chair: OPEN
It is our goal to help enhance the communications between residents, Board, Management, and other OSC Committees. Our tasks include updating the entrance reader boards, website articles, and email blasts.
Committee Chair: OPEN